Home Care in Alpharetta
HisGrip Home Care is a Private Home Care Provider licensed by the Georgia Department of Health to provide non-medical services to Metro Atlanta
We are committed to helping your loved ones as they recover from life setbacks. We provide Personal Care and Companion/Sitter services to our clients at home – wherever home may be. Our services are designed to make your choice easier… to remain independent at home.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide customized home care services to all of our patients. Careful attention is given to identify each client’s needs; thereby providing effective and affordable home care services to them every step of the way.
At HisGrip Home Care, we understand the frustration when it comes to making the right decisions for your loved ones… We strongly believe that together we can help you preserve the freedom, independence and dignity that your loved ones deserve by providing non-medical services in the comfort of their homes.
What Sets Us Apart
- Family Owned and Operated business, not a franchise
- Our caregivers are employees of our company (not 1099 contractors) who have undergone background checks and are bonded, insured and covered by workers compensation insurance
- “Caregiver Guarantee” and 24/7 On-Call Backup gives you peace of mind when caring for your loved one
- Customized and flexible schedules and care plans focus on providing the highest level of care available
- HisGrip Home Care is a Georgia Certified Drug Free Workplace
- Available at short notice.
Our non-franchised status gives us the flexibility to accommodate various situations such as family budgets, schedules, preferences, so we can create the best total solution for your loved one.
Contact Us TodayTo receive your FREE In-Home Assessment [button url="http://hisgriphomecare.com/contact-us/"]Click Here[/button]
Contact Us Today
Recent Blog Posts
- September is World Alzheimer’s Month September 6, 2016
- Selecting A Home Health Care Provider When You Have A Cardiac Condition October 2, 2015
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge 2015 August 31, 2015
- When Mom Needs Help: Setting Up Home Care Services to Help You Meet Her Needs July 15, 2015
- Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of American Disabilities Act June 11, 2015